Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uPVC Window Supplier

Options
  • 23-08-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

For anyone looking for uPVC window recommendations,We just got french doors fitted from TSL Windows in Tallaght. We got 3 quotes from different companies prior to this and they were the best price wise.

They also have their own factory (mentioned on another boards.ie thread), which means they can do non standard sizes

They arrived first thing 9am, and were very professional.

I have no connection, just a happy customer who thinks good companies should get credit where credit is due, especially these days.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jason2010 wrote: »
    For anyone looking for uPVC window recommendations,We just got french doors fitted from TSL Windows in Tallaght. We got 3 quotes from different companies prior to this and they were the best price wise.

They also have their own factory (mentioned on another boards.ie thread), which means they can do non standard sizes

They arrived first thing 9am, and were very professional.

I have no connection, just a happy customer who thinks good companies should get credit where credit is due, especially these days.

TSL are a good company.:)

I had a tour of their production factory prior to placing an order with them several years ago.

Very impressed with what they do,and what they did for me.

Their window installation lads also do a neat and tidy job and don't mess about either.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

Use them all the time if you want cheap windows, on the mark but have to check every thing quality control is poor, but if you can wait Ger is a nice bloke and will sort things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Thinking about changing the windows in the Garage.

Window A 5' x 4'3

Window B 3'5 x 4,3

Window C 5'6 x 4'7

Any idea of the cost, and if anyone has any recommendations of the best type. Would normal double glazed PVC be the best/cheapest option?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thinking about changing the windows in the Garage.

Window A 5' x 4'3

Window B 3'5 x 4,3

Window C 5'6 x 4'7

Any idea of the cost, and if anyone has any recommendations of the best type. Would normal double glazed PVC be the best/cheapest option?

White pvc double glazed is the cheaper options
    Wood grain is about 15% more but worth it
    Supplied only you're looking at about 800 quid and fitted about another 250 if you're taking out old ones and having them remove replace and repair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Supplied only you're looking at about 800 quid and fitted about another 250 if you're taking out old ones and having them remove replace and repair

Thanks Ackwel! I had a grand in my head, so happy with that.

I agree, the golden oak looks far superior!

Now it's just a matter of finding the money. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Ackwel! I had a grand in my head, so happy with that.

I agree, the golden oak looks far superior!

Now it's just a matter of finding the money. :)

Ive no doubt it could be more expensive too but ive bought alot of windows particularly in the last 3 years replacement for older wooden windows in a few different houses, im generally pretty accurate with the price I can get them at. Some suppliers will be more expensive but shop around

800 would be some price for three windows of that size Id look at 1200 euro if I were you

650gs wrote: »
    800 would be some price for three windows of that size Id look at 1200 euro if I were you

I paid 850 for 4 windows, 3 similar sizes and 1 little 1m bathroom window all woodgrain last month.

3k the previous month for 4 windows and a solid wood front door. One window was massive and the door with side glass accounted for 1200 of the price.

I paid 850 for 4 windows, 3 similar sizes and 1 little 1m bathroom window all woodgrain last month.

3k the previous month for 4 windows and a solid wood front door. One window was massive and the door with side glass accounted for 1200 of the price.

So take 1200 off for the door then 1800 for 4 windows even with 1 massive window doesn't sound right at all like even if you said the 800 for the big one that's 1000 for 3 ??????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

So take 1200 off for the door then 1800 for 4 windows even with 1 massive window doesn't sound right at all like even if you said the 800 for the big one that's 1000 for 3 ??????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Would you like a copy of the receipt uploaded?

Granted tge door might have been closer to 1000 but the bill was 3k

Trust me..I remember the credit card bill

• Advertisement

Well if you don't mind I would love the name of the supplier at them prices I will defiantly use them PM if you don't mind

Any chance of the supplier

Ive had many houses done. Only one problem in 10 years and it was sorted very quickly. Good enough for me

Tom McFeely built some good houses too but will always be remembered for the bad ones

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Tom McFeely built some good houses too but will always be remembered for the bad ones
    Pics or GTFO :pac:

Advertisement