Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singing clubs and meetups?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hello there everyone.
    i am sort of new to singing and would love to join some sort of free group in or near dublin where i could get pointers to improve my singing.
    the only problem is that i work from 5pm to 9:30pm 7 days a week and from what i have seen all of the group meet ups are around that time.

does anyone know of a group meetup or any sort of singing improvement resource that i could make use of given my time restriction? all help would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ofwoods

There is 'An Goilin' traditional singers club which meets every Friday night at 9.30pm upstairs in The Teachers Club, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin.....all singers and listeners welcome....

On the first Sunday of each month there is another traditional singing session under the name 'The Night Before Larry Got Stretched' which takes place in the backroom of The Cobblestone Pub in Smithfield.....starts around 9pm/9.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ofwoods

There is also a mixed singing session in Chaplins Bar, Hawkins St, Dublin 2 (beside the Screen Cinema) which I think takes place on the 2nd Sunday of each month starting at 6pm and continuing on till closing time......(might be the 3rd Sunday...not 100% certain right now)

Advertisement