Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Free In-Play Bet on Man Utd v Chelsea

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Bet365 have this promotion running again, always a good one.
    Bet365 wrote:
    Man Utd take on Chelsea at Old Trafford on Monday 26th August with both teams looking to put down an early marker in this season’s title race – and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

What do you recommend as the before game bet? A handicap of +4 or something like that? Any bets that are almost guaranteed?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

What do you recommend as the before game bet? A handicap of +4 or something like that? Any bets that are almost guaranteed?

There's a few different approaches you could take including:

1. Place pre-match bet on a banker such as Over 0.5 goals at very low odds and then the in-play bet on a longer shot.

2. Find a bet you like for example over 2.5 goals, and place your pre-match bet and in-play bet on that, essentially doubling your odds.

Just remember you need €100 in your account to avail of this, if the in-play bet loses they refund it.

Small print, the 2 bets above are not guaranteed to win!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

10 minute corners: over 0.5 @ 1.53 is what I think I'll go for. Chelsea have started both games in quick fashion this season, we only need one shot/block/save/run down the wing for the bet to come in.

Should really come in that IMO.

Doocey wrote: »
    10 minute corners: over 0.5 @ 1.53 is what I think I'll go for. Chelsea have started both games in quick fashion this season, we only need one shot/block/save/run down the wing for the bet to come in.

Yeah that could be a good option, could then reevaluate after 10 minutes and if it was a loser go for a safer in-play bet to try and recoup losses and if a winner go for Rio to get a hat-trick or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

My friend wants to set up an account for this and it got me thinking.

With regards the 100% sign up bonus which would his best way of going about it. He doesn't gamble much. So would he be better off depositing something smaller and then use this free bet offer to get the sufficient rollovers?

Can this be done?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Yes

under 4.5 second half goals at 1/80 or even
    under 3.5 first half goals at 1/50
    I always do one of these and it's always been easy as
    it should be with those kind of odds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Luap wrote: »
    My friend wants to set up an account for this and it got me thinking.

With regards the 100% sign up bonus which would his best way of going about it. He doesn't gamble much. So would he be better off depositing something smaller and then use this free bet offer to get the sufficient rollovers?

Can this be done?

I think there's some rule about having 2 bonuses in play at the same time but this isn't a bonus so there shouldn't be a problem.

It's worth setting one up anyway as they'll have more of these throughout the year

Hard to pick an in-play bet. Thinking of taking the draw @ 12/5 but fr some reason it feels like it'd be a waste

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Under 4.5 2nd half goals prematch @1.01 pre-game and RVP anytime scorer @2.05 in-play looks tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

"Just remember you need €100 in your account to avail of this."

really???

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    "Just remember you need €100 in your account to avail of this."

really???

Yep - €50 pre match bet and the place €50 in play and if it loses, you get your €50 back

Better than a free bet of €50

Yeah but you don't need 100 in your a/c? You can just bet 10 and get a free tenner to bet with ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Just joined bet365 so I dont know the layout too well... but the lowest odds I can find are 1/3 on over 0.5 first half goals.... whats that about? Where are all the 1/20 odds?? :pac:

FatRat wrote: »
    Just joined bet365 so I dont know the layout too well... but the lowest odds I can find are 1/3 on over 0.5 first half goals.... whats that about? Where are all the 1/20 odds?? :pac:

You could expand "Alternative Total Goals" and you will see that Over 0.5 total goals is 1/20

Yeah but you don't need 100 in your a/c? You can just bet 10 and get a free tenner to bet with ??

Correct, I was saying that for when you're betting the max amount (€50), you can bet any smaller amount to trigger the free bet.

Some people think that they bet say €10 pre-match then a free €10 bet will appear in their account to place in-play, this is incorrect, in this case they would have needed a balance of €20 to avail of this offer.

FatRat wrote: »

Half-second half goals - under 4.5 ;)

seklly wrote: »
    Correct, I was saying that for when you're betting the max amount (€50), you can bet any smaller amount to trigger the free bet.

Some people think that they bet say €10 pre-match then a free €10 bet will appear in their account to place in-play, this is incorrect, in this case they would have needed a balance of €20 to avail of this offer.

So if I make a pre match bet of 5 euro and an in play bet of 10 euro.. I get a free 10 euro in play bet??

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

So if I make a pre match bet of 5 euro and an in play bet of 10 euro.. I get a free 10 euro in play bet??

Free bet is only a match of your pre game bet so if it lost they'd only refund 5euro

Nope.

You bet X amount pre match (between €5 and €50)

You then bet the same amount in-play and if it loses then your bet is void and your stake is returned

two pre match bets under 2.5 second half goals

two in play bets
    utd 13/10
    rvp first 4/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

6f5b51bf93716bed9873d3ff1e835243.png

Will take that, prematch bet was over 0.5 goals but obviously not too gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Doocey wrote: »

Luckily I had that voided before KO and took the safe option of a risk-free profit.

And thankfully I did - first corner came in the 11th minute.

Advertisement