Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Haunted Ireland, not so Ultimate

Options
  • 22-08-2013 10:29pm

So there is a new TV show that apparently put a call out Ireland's top investigators. (yet non of them answered:eek:) They claim to be funded by people in the US to make a TV series In Ireland. Because we all know people just love to invest in unknown Irish Directors living in Laois on an Idea which has been done to death.

Best is yet to come. They Filmed the pilot in ...........

The Fishermans inn in Laois !!

If anybody doesnt know this place, teams in Ireland would send newer teams there as a joke as its not haunted. Anyway it was pretty much unanimous that this place was not haunted by all teams who have been there. Something which which never happens !! Just to note the Directors local pub is the Fishermans inn :P WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ??

So they went to the pub and found "ghosts" on their very first investigations no less.

Anyway they feel that paranormal shows have really taken off in the last 6 years ?? and they have a fresh approach to investigations by having mediums lead the investigation and allowing them to have the final say ala most Haunted 2002 (so not so fresh) and Irish Dancers to lure the ghosts out, I cannot make this stuff up :)

Now Ghost Hunters was the top show in the last 6 years, that had no mediums. LOL they havnt a clue

read for yourself ...

http://www.spookyisles.com/2013/08/ultimate-haunted-ireland-spooky-new-tv-show/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Oh i remember that place. He wasnt interested in hearing anything that disagreed with his idea that the place was haunted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

No one called me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

The tourist people in Laois County Council were on to me about it. I didn't go near it with a barge pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EbOffaly

I was asked to crew on this, thank god I ended up not doing it, sounds like a shambles! This was 'a major production' and 'the biggest names in TV want to see it' etc etc and 'p.s will you sort sound gear for us', a massive production with no gear! And everyone works for free on the pilot, and when its sold into the American market everyone involved in the pilot gets a years paid contract. The director/producer guy rang me but never got back to me, thankfully I suppose reading this!
    Beat of luck to them with it tho :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭gavingaz

Riamfada wrote: »
    No one called me

I'm not really an active user but I heard about this show and found this thread. Forgive me if I sound rude as I don't know you, but what reason would they have to contact you about this show?

• Advertisement

gavingaz wrote: »
    I'm not really an active user but I heard about this show and found this thread. Forgive me if I sound rude as I don't know you, but what reason would they have to contact you about this show?

Ive been paranormal investigating for a long time and have appeared on TV, radio and print in that respect. My last comment was sort of ironic as I wouldnt have accepted anyway. Im known for not being overly flamboyant or wearing branded clothing and waving a K2 meter about. (or believing in ghosts)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭gavingaz

Riamfada wrote: »
    Ive been paranormal investigating for a long time and have appeared on TV, radio and print in that respect. My last comment was sort of ironic as I wouldnt have accepted anyway. Im known for not being overly flamboyant or wearing branded clothing and waving a K2 meter about. (or believing in ghosts)

I was pretty sure it was ironic, came across as absurd at first. Not a K2 man myself, but no need to run down anyone who is. Each to their own, no point being a begrudger.

gavingaz wrote: »
    Not a K2 man myself, but no need to run down anyone who is. Each to their own, no point being a begrudger.

I wouldnt say run them down but if anybody turns up to an investigation with a K2 clearly doesn't know what they are doing.
    The K2 in the paranormal world was thought up by a producer for a TV show. It looks good and you can magically make it flash with very light touching or using the internet on your phone.

This does look to be a massive pile of shite

The Ultimate Facebook Page

To be fair, they are doing something right, in focusing on history.

• Advertisement

To be fair, they are doing something right, in focusing on history.

I tried to do a thing that focused on history and no one was interested. If I can get it down to 10 minutes Ill throw up the promo.

Advertisement