Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ge money

Options
  • 21-08-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys just wondering if any has had the same experience I took out hire purchase on my car in 2007 and was paying 381 euros a month until I returned to college in 2009 I reduced my payments to 193.80 pm I was not informed of the extra length I would incur and presumed I had just added an extra 2 years to my reschedule. With this presumption I believed my payment was due to finish this November. I rang pepper today who are he company that have taken over accounts and was informed I had a further 34 months of repayments. They added a further 86 months to my repayments ludicrous if I'm being honest. I did not receive any written confirmation of this from ge at time of rescheduling and luckily the lady at pepper understood that from my shock was a genuine case and has started an internal investigation along with looking for letter they said was issue in all fairness who would agree to adding 6 years to repayments. Any advice what I could do . Very shocked and completely infuriated

Comments

Advertisement