Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC World laptop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Iainkw4x

PS Havnt opened the box and plan on returning it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Are you sure he didnt say Microsoft Office trial and have to pay 99e extra to activate? Because it shows a trial version of Microsoft Office on the laptop and they are selling it for 99,99 on their site.
    It says Windows 8, not Windows 8 trial.

No it wasnt office, he told me he could activate the Windows 8 for me for 99 instead of 129, and i get free Norton and 500GB online back up, but those 2 are one the receipt as full price

And he was adamant that is was a Windows 8 trial OS because I asked more than once, said it was 21 days long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I'd get into contact with PC World's customer support about this. This doesn't sound right, be sure to pass on the name of the sales assistant also.

• Advertisement

I was just gonna bring it to my local pc world and see what they can do for me, was in Dublin for the day and bought it just because i was there really

Advertisement