Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording a song

Options
  • 21-08-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm looking to get my son time in a recording studio to make a cd, any ideas where I go? He's under 10 years of age :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Moved from Singing and Vocals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

hi michelle, there are plenty of local 'community' recording studios in dublin. maybe a community centre in your local might be able to help. they would suit your needs perfectly, they'll be cheap and many are staffed by very competent engineers.

a commercial studio would be very costly and very daunting for something the should be fun for your kid. a good first introduction to a studio will boost his confidence enormously :)

if you're still dead set on a commercial studio there are many engineers (including myself) on here with varying prices ranging from 150/200 a day to 1000+ a day.

you can contact me at bookings@numupromotions.com

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AntHraxEater

I didn't know there were local community recording studios, can you give any examples? I have an old midi keyboard that's not really worth selling but still works fine, it might be a useful donation for one of these places.
    hi michelle, there are plenty of local 'community' recording studios in dublin. maybe a community centre in your local might be able to help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Here's one in my area
    http://www.dlrgrainstore.ie/

Advertisement