Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent plumber for Dublin 7?

Options
  • 21-08-2013 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an affordable, good-quality plumber for Dublin 7? My houesmates and I live in Smithfield. Our shower operates through two taps - one hot and one cold. It worked perfectly up until about a week ago. Now the hot water only lasts for about 30 seconds, then sputters to a spot. It's made having decent showers impossible.

Anyone who knows someone who could fix this problem speedily and for a good price, that they could recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Can anyone recommend an affordable, good-quality plumber for Dublin 7? My houesmates and I live in Smithfield. Our shower operates through two taps - one hot and one cold. It worked perfectly up until about a week ago. Now the hot water only lasts for about 30 seconds, then sputters to a spot. It's made having decent showers impossible.

Anyone who knows someone who could fix this problem speedily and for a good price, that they could recommend?

Are your hot taps working ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

scudo2 wrote: »
    Are your hot taps working ok ?

You mean outside of the shower? Yes. We still have hot water, but it's no longer coming through the shower tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

You mean outside of the shower? Yes. We still have hot water, but it's no longer coming through the shower tap.

Disconect shower head,turn to hot and try blowing as hard as hell back up flexy hose. It might clear it. If not look up a regular plumbing poster called "LIFFEY FISHING" he's good on showers.

Advertisement