Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amphibian King Limerick

Options
  • 21-08-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to wish @amphkingwest the very best of luck with his new premises in Limerick. Great service and very knowledgeable staff IMO.

The new shop opened on Monday. Best of luck Seán

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

was in there last night. looking good, hope it's a success for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Was in yesterday too. Delighted to have an amphibian king so close to home. Best of luck lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Was talking to them today, hope it goes really well ! Mrs Jones will be getting a nice pair of Mizuno from later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

best of luck,
    Looking forward to a new pair of shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Work right next to it. Will be in tomorrow on my lunch for as gander

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

What took ya Sean? You took a relaxed approach to the fit out I see :D!

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

pgibbo wrote: »
    Just wanted to wish @amphkingwest the very best of luck with his new premises in Limerick. Great service and very knowledgeable staff IMO.

The new shop opened on Monday. Best of luck Seán

Thanks a million P & to everyone else who has been in either to Galway or Limerick, the support is greatly appreciated by us both.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rowr

Was in there a few days ago, great selection of shoes, back in next week to get a pair, badly needed for limerick runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Only found out about this place last week, sorry for bringing up an old thread but I am going to call in there soon as I need a new pair of runners and finally will be able to talk to someone in the know. I have a few issue's which hopefully they will be able to advise on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

glic83 wrote: »
    Only found out about this place last week, sorry for bringing up an old thread but I am going to call in there soon as I need a new pair of runners and finally will be able to talk to someone in the know. I have a few issue's which hopefully they will be able to advise on.

Unfortunately Amphibian King Limerick ceased trading a few months ago.

• Advertisement

tunney wrote: »
    Unfortunately Amphibian King Limerick ceased trading a few months ago.

Balls anyway, guy I work with told me about the store in Limerick where it was and that he had used that store but he must have used it a while back so, thats a pitty, anywhere else in Limerick thats good?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Balls anyway, guy I work with told me about the store in Limerick where it was and that he had used that store but he must have used it a while back so, thats a pitty, anywhere else in Limerick thats good?

As far as I know there is not.

Might just have to take a trip to Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

It would be a worthwhile trip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I'll stick the kettle on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Animella

Sorry to hear that the Limerick branch of Amphibian King has closed.

The Oranmore branch is well worth any journey so please support it.

I got shoes there on Saturday and as ever the service was great. AKW himself was just leaving as I arrived but the staff knew their stuff. I was really impressed with the younger lad who fitted me. He only looked about 16 but he knew what he was doing , lovely manner and well trained. Keep up the good work guys.

Advertisement