Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Naoise, thai boxer from Galway!

Options
  • 21-08-2013 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone ;)
    My name is Antonina, I'm new here.
    I read some posts here and found it interesting, so I decided to join.
    I have a very serious request, and I hope somebody can help me.

I met a 23 year old guy called (probably) Naoise, he is from Galway. We met in Cork, a month ago. He practices thai boxing (muay thai) and kick boxing.

He is somehow connected with Brothers of Charity services Galway, but I'm not sure if he works there, or is a volunteer or maybe he is under their charge. I don't know. But he is connected with BOC definitely.

If some of you know him, or just think you may know him, please, write here. Maybe you know some kick/thai boxers who could help me find Naoise? Or maybe you know someone in BOC and who could help me?

I asked few people, but you know the result... :confused:

I'd be very grateful for any clue, any information.

I found that photo ,<snip> and despite it looks old, I think that's the guy I'm looking for. But now he looks older, has short black hair, men earring. Maybe you recognize??

Greetings,
    Antonina

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Must...resist...urge...to...ask...

......WHY?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I think I will need popcorn for this thread. You could try contacting the brothers of charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Antonina

Why I'm looking for him, or why I posted my request here?

I'm looking for him, because he's the first person who understands my hobby - martial arts. And he is just a nice person.
    We talked about sports, martial arts, our countries etc., nothing dirty ;) It's always a great feeling when you meet people who have the same or similar interests like yours.

And why I posted my request here... I tried in several places, asked few people but no one knows him. And then I discovered that forum, decided to try here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sorry to be a buzzkill but this thread will have to be locked.
    OP, there's every chance that the person you are looking for would not appreciate being searched for in this manner. I'm removing the pic and closing the thread.

If anyone thinks they know this guy they can inform him about this thread and he can take it from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement