Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT CONNECTION

Options
  • 21-08-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

when i first signed with bt in may this year i had a new liine installled ,since then only problems from bt ,when i got welcome letter my sons address,his phone no,his e mail ,his mobile no, were all accredited to me at my address,he lives 50 miles away from me in co antrim i live in co down,so the post codes and phone codes were different for a start off,i did not really catch this on for about a week,
    when i got onto bt and their chat line i got part of problem solved but not the phone line as it should be oh no just my address was changed
    on to bt again for ages on phone got my email partly sorted out finally could get into my bt email but only adverts from bt there i had got no pin number from bt ,again i call bt about these problems ages on phone chat line again, get my sons address deleted from my account his email account sorted but not his phone oh no , so i have to call again to try and get my phone no accredited to me ,explains all that happened to me on chat line which by the way i had to wait at least a 1/2 hour to see someone each time i got them finally after writing a letter to bt office last week i gets a letter this morning from bt ,they have finally given the correct phone line no for me,in the letter i specificialy asked for the pin no but no you guessed it it was not included in thier letter ,so im on phone again this morning some girl from asia on to metrying her best to get me my pin so it went on and on until i had to go as i had a docs appointment at 10 30 i told her to send my pin no to my yahoo mail address and call me back around 12 noon which she did talked with her about this till she says im putting you to an adviser now i gets the call through
    the usual waiting and waiting untill the line goes dead on me so now i am going to have to contact them again for the umpteenth time for help in sorting out thier mess BT im sorry i ever heard of them ,also they have given me a new account no so this will probably all start over again ,so now i have no BT sports channel NO SAINSBURYS VOUCHER WHICH WAS PROMISED WHEN I SIGNED WITH BT

BARNEY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I don't even know where to move this to.

Apologies if this is the wrong place

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@barney4001 It's really hard to read your post due to the lack of capital letters and structure. Would it be possible for you to clear it up?

dudara

Advertisement