Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hope nobody minds.

Options
  • 21-08-2013 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

If I post this on here (if its in the wrong section could admin help out,thanks).
    Its a website dedicated to American people who have died in combat,I'm sure many folk on here have relatives living in the United States who may not have came across it and may wish to let others know about it.

http://www.rollofhonor.togetherweserved.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Not the place imo, Quite a lot of people don't agree with the us military

• Site Banned Posts: 257 ✭✭Driveby Dogboy

Who's Rollo Fhonor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

not suitable to here and tbh I can't think of a suitable forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

edit- a kind poster has advised me of the military forum, so I'll move it there, and the local mods can unlock it if they feel it's suitable.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Welcome to military, thread opened. post away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 michael thomas

i think its a fantastic idea, well done.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Shining example of patriotism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Leave it tac, that poster isn't one who would frequent this side of boards too often. They spend most of their time in the more weird areas of boardsie, such as "after hours" or "American football".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Leave it tac, that poster isn't one who would frequent this side of boards too often. They spend most of their time in the more weird areas of boardsie, such as "after hours" or "American football".

'kay.

tac

Advertisement