Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Looking for 1 more Postgrad student to house share - UCD

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey,

Myself and two other lads are who are all doing our masters in UCD in September are looking for another person to get a house with that would be near UCD. We have a viewing for a 4 bed next week in Clonskeagh and possible another later in the week and want to get something sorted asap.
    If you are interested in teaming up with us, drop me a few lines about yourself and if you'd be free to do viewings. Only looking for a postgraduate student. Thanks.

Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 breda222

Hi Sean, my name is Breda , im 25 years old and from kilkenny, starting in ucd as amature student in general nursing. am looking for accomadtion, would be interested in a house share, if ye have not already found someone.. let me know as soon as you can as im goin to dub this evening to view a few places..thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement