Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park - Davin stand Upper Tier?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Guys, I've been offered tickets to the All-Ireland Semi-final on September 1st (Dublin V Kerry) in: "The Davin Stand Upper Tier, Section 717, Row Q"

Has anyone ever sat In or around there? Is the view ok?

Also, The Main Reason I'm Going is to see the Minor Semi-final (Roscommon V Tyrone) would I able to sit wherever i want for this as the stadium will be fairly empty and then take my proper seats for the senior Match?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,073 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

ThePadds wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I've been offered tickets to the All-Ireland Semi-final on September 1st (Dublin V Kerry) in: "The Davin Stand Upper Tier, Section 717, Row Q"

Has anyone ever sat In or around there? Is the view ok?

Also, The Main Reason I'm Going is to see the Minor Semi-final (Roscommon V Tyrone) would I able to sit wherever i want for this as the stadium will be fairly empty and then take my proper seats for the senior Match?

that is just to the left of the goal

I have sat in the 717 to 719 section a few times and find them very decent seats, particularly the more forward ones, Q is at the back or very close to the back, but you could occupy one of the forward rows for the minor game and go back to q for the senior game as you say yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Slow And One Sided

You could sit anywhere in the stadium for the minor, no-one is going to say anything to ya as long as your not sitting in their seat

Advertisement