Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think you know London? Think again! Game!

Options
  • 20-08-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Using Google Street View images, a multiple choice quiz: http://toys.usvsth3m.com/london/

So many places in London I've never heard of!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭fluke

I scored as the Milkman.

I'm down with that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

9/10 and only because I mistook Crouch End for Finsbury Park - it was a toss-up really :/

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

7/10 Postman.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

3/10 - Delivery driver, well dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

8/10. local

the football stadium is one place to be avoided on saturday afternoons anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I got 9/10 and all except one was the middle answer. I should ave had 10 as their answer "Bromley" shoud have been "Bromley by Bow" which I would have got. Everyone knows there's no overhead cables on south London lines (a dead giveaway for lots of the photos).

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

5/10 - Minicab Driver

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

7/10 Postman, I guessed all but 2 of them

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

9/10, Proper Local. Thought I'd score much less than that but I did guess a couple of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

8, Local.

Never heard of Ratcliff. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

3/10. Rubbish. Oddest thing tho is that the Isle of Dogs one is of the flats I go to for clinical supervision, you can see the gate and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

9/10, my job does take me all over London so i'm kinda cheating :D

Advertisement