Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spraying UPVC

Options
  • 20-08-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi been surfing the web looking for info on spaying upvc window and have found plenty of companies carrying the work out, now as a diy nut was wondering where to buy the product, any info would be great thanks in advance.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Hi been surfing the web looking for info on spaying upvc window and have found plenty of companies carrying the work out, now as a diy nut was wondering where to buy the product, any info would be great thanks in advance.......

You can buy a upvc primer that u paint on top and then your free to spray on top or paint whichever. I have a tin i havent used yet. It says to apply a gloss paint after but i cant see why it wouldnt take a matt pain too

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭marinabannon

thanks will have a try .........

Advertisement