Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to graduate in accounting - What should I do?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys! So I'm due to graduate from college in the near future with a degree in accounting. I am wondering des anybody have any information on the options that are now available? I mean, we dont get that much information in college.

If anybody has graduated in the last few years I would love to know what companies people went to/ what they are like/ what areas they work in/ what salary they were offered/ general advice on whether to avoid completely or not.

Also, I would well consider travelling abroad to get my exams, if anyody has any experience or advice on places to go etc I would be very grateful.

Advertisement