Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurley repair?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Right so, I've seen hurleys that have been chipped or with small breaks filled with some sort of black foam/rubber? Anyone know what im talking about? I dont know the name if it and it would help alot if someone could tell me what it is? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Theres a good few different types of stuff you can get, I used to use sikaflex its very good but expensive and can be hard to get in certain areas. Recently ive got tek7 and so far have no complaints about it, should be grand for replacing chips and fixes cracks perfectly once you put a band on the hurl. It can got be got in any of your basic hardware stores like woodies and shouldnt cost anymore then 15e

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Slow And One Sided

I work in a hardware store and local hurley makers regularly call in and buy Tec 7, its a very strong silicone that will even seal and stick things underwater

Advertisement