Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CREDIT UNION LOAN

Options
  • 20-08-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am currently on maternity leave and was hoping to take the 16 weeks unpaid leave. I was planning to open a credit union a/c and perhaps save 1,000 Euro a month over the next 4 months.

Has anyone applied for a loan to the credit union giving the reason as unpaid leave or should I come up with another reasons and if so what evidence do they look for to prove why I want the loan.

If I have €4000 saved how much of a loan would I be able to get ? I have no child card costs or mortgage (luckily)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

From the forum charter:
     No Dishonest Dealings.
    Don't ask how to get around repaying debts/defaulting/giving false information for loans etc - basically if it's not above board, and legal, it's not allowed. This includes advising posters to do it/how to do it.

If you wish to avail of their services, you need to be upfront with them.

Advertisement