Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restricted access on some links

Options
  • 20-08-2013 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi I have a problem accessing some links on your site. I end up with this screen. Any ideas what the problem is? Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Where did that link come from?

Edit: so I've now seen that that attachment was meant to be a screenshot. Next time just add a screenshot instead of a bloated, security risk like a MS Office doc.

In this case there's nothing wrong, you don't have permission for that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭223vmax

Can I get permission for that thread and access to other forums.

Also how do I add a screen shot?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want access to a private forum, you'll need to ask the appropriate mods of it.

Embedding an image is covered under point 10 on here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭223vmax

thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement