Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR scheme accommodation?

Options
  • 19-08-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Evenin',

Does HEAR provide free accommodation to all those attending the residential section, or do we have to have our accommodation arranged before attending?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Booshmallow

DNiall wrote: »
    Evenin',

Does HEAR provide free accommodation to all those attending the residential section, or do we have to have our accommodation arranged before attending?

It should say in the email from HEAR. I got it for nui maynooth and in the email and rules it says we stay on campus n on campus accomidation. I presume its the same in all colleges that they organise it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Marteh

So I want to go to UL. Their applications for accommodation have just opened up. Do I apply and pay the fee? Or do I get reserved accommodation as part of HEAR? I am eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Marteh wrote: »
    So I want to go to UL. Their applications for accommodation have just opened up. Do I apply and pay the fee? Or do I get reserved accommodation as part of HEAR? I am eligible.

HEAR don't provide or subsidize any accommodation, except during the one week orientation programme. If you're certain that you're going to UL, you should book it now.

Advertisement