Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review of the Mecha Bod by Leo

Options
  • 19-08-2013 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

There was very little out there on the Mecha mechanical mod so I did a little review. Shouldn't say little really as it us quite long! Hopefully will be of interest.
    http://youtu.be/5thvkmd6Jvo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Nice review.

Very coincidental as I had literally watched the review then read your post here.

Looks like a neat little device and top switch is something different. Not sure if it is enough to overcome my GP Paps or Dingo though. Perhaps if it was a little cheaper I might be tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

10% off with 'boards'? That's a little cheaper.

I love it, just have wait for a birthday to be gone and then sacrifice some stuff to afford it first.
    It'd be great on a little VV/DNA20 box mod. All bases covered and a super functional device, although I think I'd have to permanently damage it to get it to fire. Dreams, dreams...

Still not cheap enough even with the discount...Have already blown the vape budget this month with the Kaifun among other bits and bobs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Bloody Kayfun! 'Kayfun' should be entered into a spam filter so I don't feel like I need one.

grindle wrote: »
    Bloody Kayfun! 'Kayfun' should be entered into a spam filter so I don't feel like I need one.

9546878519_e30084d10a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Meca looks really well made and beautiful, so naturally I want one but the price is hideous.

Advertisement