Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How bad is smoking really

Options
  • 19-08-2013 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I basicly smoke on average maybe 1 cigarette a day.But sometimes might go 3weeks and not think about cigarettes and then I just feel like buying a pack.I don't think I'm addicted but how bad is smoking only one or two a day.I mean I know all the research is on people who smoke a pack a day.And logicly smoking less would have to mean your less likely to get cancer and other diseases.Also may I mention that my dads family all smoke and all lived to 80 + yet on my mothers side no-one smoked but my grandma and auntie died of lung cancer aged 40 and 68.And also does anyone know if their is and pros or cons to smoking menthols

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement