Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

my cao form does not have my leaving cert results on it thus I have no offers, any advice or help much appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

You need to ring CAO immediately. They are the only ppl who can help. They have already sorted out some issues for people on here this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4 xix95

Iv been trying all morning. Cant get through :/

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ana27

I think this might have happened to me too. I know i have the points for my 4th choice but havent recieved any offer. Where is it meant to say your results on your application?

On my application in the post. It show no exam results at all. Does yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ana27

No i applied online and if something in the post does come i wont get till later. Maybe i have a different probelm to you?

But on my online application it doesnt say anywhere what my results are...

• Advertisement

I think its the same problem. My leaving results and cao arent linked. I cant get through to them on the phone :/

Advertisement