Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off all clothing at Marks and Spencer - Today Only

Options
  • 19-08-2013 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Promotion: Special One Day Event – 20% off all clothing (excluding schoolwear, beauty and home)!
    Start Date: 9am Monday 19th August 2013
    End Date: Midnight 19th August 2013

http://www.marksandspencer.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭homer911

Online only

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Free delivery to selected stores! (majority except food halls)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Use MNSIE code which stacks so 30% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Sharp wrote: »
    Use MNSIE code which stacks so 30% off.

Over the last few weeks m&s gave out flyers for €10 off any spend over €50. There was a code on the flyer to be used online.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

yellow hen wrote: »
    Over the last few weeks m&s gave out flyers for €10 off any spend over €50. There was a code on the flyer to be used online.

You can't use the flyer code with the 20% promo...I tried. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

MNSIE seems to work on top of the 20%. Wife ordering some stuff for kids now.

School uniform stuff not included... Funny how they decided that stuff which was not in an earlier school uniform 20% off sale is now suddenly school uniform and hence no 20% off:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Libera wrote: »
    You can't use the flyer code with the 20% promo...I tried. :rolleyes:

I used it today no problem??? Was any of the items you were buying in a sale (other than the 20% off)?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

yellow hen wrote: »
    I used it today no problem??? Was any of the items you were buying in a sale (other than the 20% off)?

No, full price! It accepted the code (as in valid) but wouldn't give allowance for it. I assumed because the 20% promo you couldn't use both, as per the terms on the voucher..."not combinable with any other promotion". Either that or they don't like me! :confused: Ah, think it would have worked without the MNSIE! D'oh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Anyone have any other codes for M&S?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

MNSIE should get you 10% off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

M&S seem to do the 20% off online about once a month. Pity I missed it this month. Need to stock up on baby stuff, would have come in handy.

Advertisement