Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extensions

Options
  • 18-08-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, I live in Cork city and was hoping someone could tell me where in cork city could I buy clip in hair extensions? I have a wedding coming up and I heard there was a place near Oliver Plunkett street, does anyone know the name or address? Please help!!! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 8 badasscork

Please help people?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

You can get them in Hennessys, besides the GPO. Go past fast als and the bar its on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Hennessy's are good, but I love Ebony Trends on Barrack St. for quality and price. I've been wearing clip in extensions for about 6-7 years now, and always bought them in Hennessy's until last year, when I switched to Ebony. I'll never go back now! If you take good care of them you should only need to replace them every 12 months. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 badasscork

Is the price in Ebony's much different?

• Advertisement

If your talking about clip in extensions then ebonys charge 25 euro per packet.. hennessys charge 40 euro.

To be honest ebonys are shocking quality..I purchased mine there when I was younger because of the ol funds but they were like strings in my hair.. If your hair is thin you could get away with one or two packets.. but if your hair is thick like mine you will need more.

Hennessys charge more per packet as there is more hair in the packet.

Cant speak for the more permenent hair extensions for ebonys as I have never got them done.

Some day you have time take a stroll to both and check it out yourself

By the way ebonys may very well have improved now Im just going on past experience.

Advertisement