Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Can't find accommodation in Galway.

Options
  • 18-08-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

I recently got my Leaving cert results and unfortunately I didn't get what I needed to get the courses I wanted. So now I've decided that a PLC would be better than going back to school again. :(

I have two interviews next week in Galway (GTI) and in Sligo (Ballinode college of further education). I've been looking at accommodation for both and I've found way more places in Sligo, whereas I've found next to none in Galway.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for digs in Galway. I've found a village 'dunaras' in Galway, but is that just for students attending NUIG or GMIT?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement