Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS Detector Pro, free on amazon Appstore 18/08

Options
  • 18-08-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

This App is free today on the amazon appstore, handy for naked eye sighting of the Station. Expired now but problems due to number of downloads have been resolved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,394 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Cheers, I installed it but it seems to be having a problem downloading ISS and Iridium data, anyone else having this problem? I'm at home and tried it using Wi-Fi and 3G but no dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

coylemj wrote: »
    Cheers, I installed it but it seems to be having a problem downloading ISS and Iridium data, anyone else having this problem? I'm at home and tried it using Wi-Fi and 3G but no dice.

Doesn't work on my phone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

According to the twitter account of the App maker his servers are experiencing a larger than normal demand due to the amount of free downloads and they're working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭andreas_220D

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    According to the twitter account of the App maker his servers are experiencing a larger than normal demand due to the amount of free downloads and they're working on it.
    he's using the Heavens Above Servers which are down due to the traffic caused :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

Working fine now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement