Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook iPad app error

Options
  • 18-08-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I can't log into Facebook using the iPad app. I've installed and uninstalled it several times and after I put in my password it says there is a problem with Internet connection, which there isn't. I can log in to Facebook thru safari no problem and all other websites. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or any solutions of how to fix it. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marb001

I can't log into Facebook using the iPad app. I've installed and uninstalled it several times and after I put in my password it says there is a problem with Internet connection, which there isn't. I can log in to Facebook thru safari no problem and all other websites. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or any solutions of how to fix it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

What version are you using of the app, and the ipad?

Advertisement