Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I agree with you in principle, but....

Options
  • 18-08-2013 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭

It is my opinion that it would be interesting to see how an After Hours conversation might develop if every single response began with the words 'I agree with you in principle, but...'.

Then again it might not. I'm open to persuasion.

Over to you, good denizens of AH....

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I disagree with you in principle, and think you may be getting AH mixed up with another forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

I agree with Ewan Principal... he says your idea is b*ll*cks!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I'm not racist but...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭donegal_man

'I agree with you in principle, but...' it'll probably degenerate into a slanging match fairly quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

I agree with you in principle, but no...just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I agree with you in principle,but I don't agree with you in principle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

I agree with you in principle, but bro do you even lift?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I agree with you in principle, but I seem to have lost my sense of logic somewhere so I'll just post baseless opinions and refuse to listen to anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

No; You're wrong 1000000% wrong

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Principles aren't part of After Hour's culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Lapin wrote: »
    Principles aren't part of After Hour's culture.

I agree in principle but....

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

I agree with you in principle, but its their culture

Advertisement