Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Ink Websites

Options
  • 18-08-2013 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea of any cheap ink websites? I am looking for HP ink. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

d1234 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea of any cheap ink websites? I am looking for HP ink. Thanks.

Inkmaestro.ie is good

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

inkjet.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Thanks everyone! Will check these out!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,855 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I got a set of Brother compatible cartridges from this seller on Adverts. I haven't tried them yet so cant comment on quality but the prices seem reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Libera wrote: »
    inkjet.ie

use discount code Summer2013 for 10% off

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

This crowd My Sure Supply sell HP only and are consistently the best price with no delivery charges to pay. DPD recorded delivery to the door free. That should save you 3 to 5 euro over most of the rest.

I got a pack of HP301 original B&W & Colour cheaper than I could have my empty tanks refilled, and no need to leave the house (21.09 vs 22.00 euro)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pauljohnston

d1234 wrote: »

printerinkcartridges.ie

Anybody have recommendations for HP compatible ink in 2018?

I came across webcartridge.eu and ordered with them as they seemed very cheap. Never again: their courier company in Ireland is the notorious Fastway Couriers and today, two weeks since I ordered, webcartridge contacted me to say the package has gone missing. Absolutely abysmal service from webcartridge, who never even gave me a tracking number so I couldn't even follow it up.

Inkmaestro is now 123ink.ie. I used them many times before and they were good value but they put up their price a year ago and weren't as good value. They also seem to be 'Sold Out' of all the HP compatible ink I need. Printerinkcartridges.ie were cheaper than 123ink when I checked about 18 months ago. No trouble with delivery from either company.

Anyway, reliable alternatives for cheap compatible ink cartridges?

Advertisement