Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What TV adverts should be like

Options
  • 17-08-2013 3:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

This -

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Lapin wrote: »
    This -

LOOOOL!!! he said the F word!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

LOOOOL!!! he said the F word!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Millions spent on advertising and all they really need to do is utter a "bold" word.

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

wazky wrote: »
    Millions spent on advertising and all they really need to do is utter a "bold" word.

Brilliant!
    It's basically the same bul**** clames made in every other ad just with swearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Lapin wrote: »
    Your handsome ass Grandfather had one blade...

Good enough for me...

Come visit Facial Hair and Hats and find out how..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Spoof, which has gone to great lengths to pass off the real coke ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Spoof, which has gone to great lengths to pass off the real coke ad.

NO WAY! A spoof? Really?

Did you figure that out by yourself or did you have to call forensics and get them involved?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    NO WAY! A spoof? Really?

Did you figure that out by yourself or did you have to call forensics and get them involved?
    Ok, I am guilty of actually having a very low opinion of the intelligence of the average poster. Arrogant dick, I know. I'll work on it.

edit: But what I actually thought had happened was that the poster was impressed by the real coke ad (I was), which would have been on topic (this time giving posters too much credit perhaps, again, I'll work on it), and only accidentally posted the spoof.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Ok, I am guilty of actually having a very low opinion of the intelligence of the average poster. Arrogant dick, I know. I'll work on it.

edit: But what I actually thought had happened was that the poster was impressed by the real coke ad (I was), which would have been on topic (this time giving posters too much credit perhaps, again, I'll work on it), and only accidentally posted the spoof.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Advertisement