Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal checkout in different currencies

Options
  • 17-08-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know the best way to incorporate simple paypal check out buttons but where a customer can choose what currency to pay in? Preferably set the prices in each currency myself but if it's automated that's okay too.

I looked around for days and there seems to be no solution for this or is this so simple i'm just missing it?

I have people coming to my website and they can buy services on each landing page but I want them to select what currency to pay for and then get redirected to the paypal check out page with the set amount in their own currency. Paypal has such horrible exchange rates I don't want to do everything in one currency because the customers with other currencies will lose out big time and might not even purchase.

Thanks in advanced!

Advertisement