Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plumming help

Options
  • 17-08-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi my boiler has a pump for the hot water and toliets etc..i live on the fourth floor of a building which also has a basemernt and also i constantly get air locks in the cold water taps.but my question is recently my pump has started pumping ever 10second to every 30s its driving me mad i even have to turn it off at night time as it wakes the kids...any advice would be great thanks sue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

It sounds like you have a leak and the (low) pressure switch is turning on the pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 suziesudie

hi thanks ive looked at all the obvious places that i can get to and cant find anything in the apartment but there is a small loft over us but i dont have access to it.also just so you know our ensuite toilet is turned right down to a drip in the cisterin because it doesnt stop filling on normal flow...could this even be causing it ???we have a few damp looking patches in the kids room but think thats more the roof thanks sue

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement