Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone lost

Options
  • 17-08-2013 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just wanted to register it here.

I left my phone in my friends house tonight with Boards automatically signed in.

I'll be getting it back in the next couple of days but just incase they figure out my pin and post nonsense. I want it documented that it wasn't me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Hi, I just wanted to register it here.

I left my phone in my friends house tonight with Boards automatically signed in.

I'll be getting it back in the next couple of days but just incase they figure out my pin and post nonsense. I want it documented that it wasn't me.

Thanks.

Would you not consider changing your password so the login on your phone will no longer be valid and render this issue a non issue?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

MugMugs wrote: »
    Would you not consider changing your password so the login on your phone will no longer be valid and render this issue a non issue?

If the phone still has a session cookie stored, the password won't be checked.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you get your phone back yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

Spear wrote: »
    Did you get your phone back yet?

I did.

Sorry :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement