Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avant Card - problems accessing account online

Options
  • 16-08-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in logging into their Avant Card online banking site?

I can "log in" but can't access my account. Have been having troubles for the past few days with this.

FYI using Google Chrome.

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

I was having problems. They actually deactivated my account. When I phoned and complained they said that I had entered my name and birth date in incorrectly. Turns out their system had me down wrong for both, and yet I was still told that I should not have put in my details wrong.
    They said to me when I complained that their system got pretty much wiped out when they took over the company and they were rebuilding everything. I had an account number with 2 different numbers on it which is their fault. The whole thing is a mess and found them very off putting to deal with. the worst part of the experience is the music they played on the phone. It sounds like someone used a 1990s recording of a radio station, including the static noise, and just repeatedly played.
    Overall dreadful customer service and really unprofessional attitude and website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Moyglish wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing difficulties in logging into their Avant Card online banking site?

I can "log in" but can't access my account. Have been having troubles for the past few days with this.

FYI using Google Chrome.

Anyone else having issues?

I had MBNA online banking for many years, and managed to lock out the account once i think.

In the first month of using the AvantCard site, I managed to lock myself out five or six times.

Advertisement