Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March for Marriage 2013 - Sunday August 18th

Options
  • 16-08-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

See yous there!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Would've liked to go after I missed pride but I have a chest infection, dammit. :( Hope it goes well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭brownej

My civil partner and I would have loved to have gone to this too but we went and watched Limerick get bate (twice) in Croke Park instead. :(
    I hope it went well.
    Any report from anyone who was there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Missed this as well :( Was there many at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Seemed like a good crowd to me, news is saying 5,000.

• Advertisement
Advertisement