Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Premier League Accum

Options
  • 16-08-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, don't really gamble much, but I like to put on a season-long bet this time of year.

I want to put on a Premier LEague accum of

Spurs to finish top 4
    Swansea to finish top 10
    Norwich to avoid relegation
    Crystal Palace to be relegated.
    van Persie top scorer

However, Paddy Power and Skybet both tell me that these selections cannot be combined?

Is there some way of doing it other than setting up an account with a different bookie?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

woneill1 wrote: »
    Hi, don't really gamble much, but I like to put on a season-long bet this time of year.

I want to put on a Premier LEague accum of

Spurs to finish top 4
    Swansea to finish top 10
    Norwich to avoid relegation
    Crystal Palace to be relegated.
    van Persie top scorer

However, Paddy Power and Skybet both tell me that these selections cannot be combined?

Is there some way of doing it other than setting up an account with a different bookie?

Thanks in advance!

You can't put an accumulator on bets that are connected. For example I can't put an accumulator on Utd to beat Swansea with Michu to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 woneill1

I didn't know that! Like I said, I gamble very little!

Thanks anyway

Advertisement