Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access / HEAR Interviews

Options
  • 16-08-2013 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I've just applied to the Access Programme Scholarship at GMIT.. I'm supposed to have an interview in a few days. Just wondering has anyone else on here done an interview for it before? Any tips?
    I've done my homework and feel I'm prepared but just want to be 100% ready!
    I didn't get the points I was hoping for after repeating but there has been family circumstances at home so I'm hoping I'll get reduced points to get into the course. I'm just wondering how it works, the interviews start the day after first round CAO offers. Are there spaces saved for applicants from the access programme or do you just not get your course if the places are gone after first round offers? :confused:
    Any advice/info welcome!

Advertisement