Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public events / photo ops thread?

Options
  • 16-08-2013 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

So I had a quick search and I can't see anything like this. As in, advance notice of public events that might make good photo opportunities, especially for amateurs, like me. Reason I ask is that I took my SLR to the gay pride march a few weeks back after hearing about it by accident. I got a couple of images that I was really pleased with and way better than the stuff I'm getting just wandering around Dublin.

I find its not the easiest thing, to keep up with all that's happening around Dublin (or anywhere else) and especially events that are likely to produce photo ops.

So, worth starting a thread, where we post events we hear about in advance? (open access and free)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

This is supposed to be for such a purpose. Doesn't get too much traction, but worth a follow all the same. Feel free to add some to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement