Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Mail Sets from Saturday 17th

Options
  • 16-08-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Someone just told me they saw this in a Daily Mail today so I checked on the website. Looks like free sets with the paper starting tomorrow.
    article-2345155-1B374CCA000005DC-779_634x141.jpg
    Hope I'm not wrong on this now! 6 days of tokens, one toy per day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

g0g wrote: »
    Someone just told me they saw this in a Daily Mail today so I checked on the website. Looks like free sets with the paper starting tomorrow.
    article-2345155-1B374CCA000005DC-779_634x141.jpg
    Hope I'm not wrong on this now! 6 days of tokens, one toy per day.

It never happened!They were advertised as off today with a pick up in Easons.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

It never happened!They were advertised as off today with a pick up in Easons.:mad:

Easons Up North.Nothing for us down here!!!!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

They gave away sets in the paper last Saturday (one per paper): 30183 (creator car) and 30213 (Gandalf the Grey).

There is a voucher in todays paper that you have to send to them by the end of the week and you can select one model and they will send it to you. No cost other than the stamp to post the voucher.

Advertisement