Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflicting info

Options
  • 16-08-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, hope there's someone here who can provide advice.I'm finding It hard to get final information on the following:

I have a stanley superstar oil range in the kitchen. I want to scrap it for a 20kw stove. Briefly:

Plumber no1 tells me that I can use the existing pipe work that's linked to the dual coil cylinder.

Plumber2 says I'll have to change the connections and pipe work leading back to the cyclinder.

It would be great to get advice on anyone who's done this before. If anyone has any contact detail of goo midland/ westmeath plumbers too that would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

auditions wrote: »
    Hi, hope there's someone here who can provide advice.I'm finding It hard to get final information on the following:

I have a stanley superstar oil range in the kitchen. I want to scrap it for a 20kw stove. Briefly:

Plumber no1 tells me that I can use the existing pipe work that's linked to the dual coil cylinder.

Plumber2 says I'll have to change the connections and pipe work leading back to the cyclinder.

It would be great to get advice on anyone who's done this before. If anyone has any contact detail of goo midland/ westmeath plumbers too that would be great.

Take pics of the existing pipe work and as much of the pipe work in the hot press

Advertisement