Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike Parking Bay...Where's it gone?

Options
  • 16-08-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Was in WIT today at the Springboard open day. Haven't been into the college since I graduated about 3 years ago, only to see the motorbike parking spaces replaced by a bicycle parking bay :rolleyes:

What's the idea like, where do we have to go to park motorbikes now, for fear we take up a car space...:pac:

I didn't spin around to the car park at the back so maybe there is motorbike parking there possibly...anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

people sometimes park bikes outside the old architecture building. i think its a loading bay but there's never anything in it other than a bike or van every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

It was there like 2 weeks ago :confused::confused: When you go in the main way, turn left and its directly on your left. Kind of across from the library.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Doylers wrote: »
    It was there like 2 weeks ago :confused::confused: When you go in the main way, turn left and its directly on your left. Kind of across from the library.

Not sure how official the bay is, but that's where most people park up their bikes.

Advertisement