Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sone Vegas Movie Studio Magazines?

Options
  • 16-08-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently purchased Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite and was wondering what magazines are there which focus on media editing using tools such as this. Showing possibly tips tricks or contain little tutorials how to achieve certain effects or similar.

Maybe something similar to the Photoshop magazines, just for Sony Vegas Movie Studio.

For example, I'm a Front-End developer so magazines like ".NET" or "The Web Designer" are a great resource to keep up to date with things on the web development front always containing tutorials, tips tricks, latest plug-ins, etc...

What is (assuming they are) the equivalent-ish magazines (or online magazines) for movie editing software?

I also tried searching Zinio but could not find anything obvious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I haven't been able to find anything for after effects either. It seems those programs are just too low volume to justify a magazine. Photoshop has little serious competition so everyone in every industry is using it, it's a safe bet for magazine makers.

Advertisement