Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most awkward/embarrassing "romantic" moment

Options
  • 16-08-2013 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm going to a wedding this weekend and It got my thinking about what happened to me a few years ago..
    Basically what's your most awkward or embarrassing or funny sex or romantic moment.. Ill go first

So I was seeing this girl in college (let's call her Mary) for about a month or so and she invited me to her older sisters wedding.. Bit of an awkward affair as I was meeting all her family for the first time but it seemed to be going well. At this stage I still han't had sex with her (sge was a bit proper and posh and came from quite a strict upbringing and didn't really put out much) so considering I was sharing a room with her and they only had double rooms left I was thinking jackpot.

So after the church Mary broke a heel so had to go back to her house to Change her shoes so this meant that her patents checked us in as we barely make it back for the meal.. All was grand we ate danced and drank the night away all the while i was getting along we'll with her parents.. So coming towards the end of the night and after a considerable amount of alcohol we started getting a little frisky so we decided to head to bed.. We realised that we had no key for the room so we went to reception to get one cut.. We were greeted by this foreign fellow with not great English who asked us our room number.. Mary had been told but had forgotten so he asked the surname of the room and upon presenting this information we had a key and were on our way all the while continuing being frisky.. Eventually after a lot of kissing and a sneaky dropping if the hand a couple of times and Mary's dress half off her we reached the door of our room.. Raring to get her into the bed Inserted the key and burst in through the door to be greeted by prob the funniest thing I've seen to this day.
    Her mother bent over on the bed and her father stading behind her giving it to her doggy style. Mary's jaw dropped and startled all I could do was stand there and laugh.. I think I stood there for at Least a minute laughting while marys parents scrambled to get covered and Mary stood there distraught.. Needless to say I didn't get laid that night and her parents hated me ..

The night porter had sent us to her patents room which was booked under the same name

Breakfast the next morning was interesting to say the least..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Why I didn't get me hole at a wedding story.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

And ye didn't join in? Worst. Wedding. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

antodeco wrote: »
    And ye didn't join in? Worst. Wedding. Ever.

That's in the XXX ending that ya have to pay for €9.99 for the hardback €29.99 for the DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

U_Fig wrote: »
    Ok so I'm going to a wedding this weekend and It got my thinking about what happened to me a few years ago..
    Basically what's your most awkward or embarrassing or funny sex or romantic moment.. Ill go first

So I was seeing this girl in college (let's call her Mary) for about a month or so and she invited me to her older sisters wedding.. Bit of an awkward affair as I was meeting all her family for the first time but it seemed to be going well. At this stage I still han't had sex with her (sge was a bit proper and posh and came from quite a strict upbringing and didn't really put out much) so considering I was sharing a room with her and they only had double rooms left I was thinking jackpot.

So after the church Mary broke a heel so had to go back to her house to Change her shoes so this meant that her patents checked us in as we barely make it back for the meal.. All was grand we ate danced and drank the night away all the while i was getting along we'll with her parents.. So coming towards the end of the night and after a considerable amount of alcohol we started getting a little frisky so we decided to head to bed.. We realised that we had no key for the room so we went to reception to get one cut.. We were greeted by this foreign fellow with not great English who asked us our room number.. Mary had been told but had forgotten so he asked the surname of the room and upon presenting this information we had a key and were on our way all the while continuing being frisky.. Eventually after a lot of kissing and a sneaky dropping if the hand a couple of times and Mary's dress half off her we reached the door of our room.. Raring to get her into the bed Inserted the key and burst in through the door to be greeted by prob the funniest thing I've seen to this day.
    Her mother bent over on the bed and her father stading behind her giving it to her doggy style. Mary's jaw dropped and startled all I could do was stand there and laugh.. I think I stood there for at Least a minute laughting while marys parents scrambled to get covered and Mary stood there distraught.. Needless to say I didn't get laid that night and her parents hated me ..

The night porter had sent us to her patents room which was booked under the same name

Breakfast the next morning was interesting to say the least..
    Or not at all in your case.

Oh and I call bullsh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

U_Fig wrote:
    idn't really put out much
    padd b1975 wrote: »
    Oh and I call bullsh!t.

Yeah all women put out on the first night this story must be fake.

• Advertisement

mathie wrote: »
    Yeah all women put out on the first night this story must be fake.

I don't think thats the only reason he's suspicious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Only because he is the father

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

That's the only part he highlighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Or not at all in your case.

Oh and I call bullsh!t.

Eh call bullsh!t all ya want.. Never did get to ride her.. Prob be a starfish

mathie wrote: »
    That's the only part he highlighted.

Nah I think you're misreading it. Would need the poster to confirm though obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

I was out in a nightclub and me this random girl, she brought me back to her gaff(family gaff), her mother worked in the cloakroom of the club and returned shortly after us, so the girl went to the toilet and left me in the room in my underpants sprawled over the bed. Her mother walks in her daughter's room and says, 'who are you?'...'oh i'm a friend of..ehmm...emmm', couldnt think of her friggin name. I actually stayed the night(alone of course), no brekkie was offered next morning unsurprisingly.

Advertisement