Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what to build in minecraft???

• 16-08-2013 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

what will i build in minecraft. ive done almost everything in the game but its getting boring :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

An obsidian house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

What are your interests?
    Maybe try building something out of a book or a movie you like! Or some replica from a hobby.
    Or, if you have time, try a city!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IBB

What I usually do is: Take a dictionary and open it on a random page. Pick a word on the page, usually I use the one in the top left. Then find something related to that word, for example if I selected dog, I might build a kennel or a bone etc. It's even more fun if you do this on a server with a few friends and have them try to guess what the word was :). Just a suggestion.

regardless, have fun building :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Have a look here for some ideas of stuff to build,

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1046616-what-to-build-the-list/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭madness98

Maybe try the Technic Mod? It opens up so many new doors in what you can do, its difficult finding the time to finish what you start. I would recommend a tutorial to get to grips with it first though.

Advertisement