Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching the All Ireland Hurling Final in Somerset

Options
  • 15-08-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

We have a wedding in Somerset (near South Petherton) on the weekend of the All Ireland Hurling Final. Being a Cork GAA supporter I will be anxious to see the match but I'm concerned that I won't get a chance to view it.

What are my options? I don't think that a pub will be an option as there will be premiership soccer on that Sunday and you can be sure that the soccer will take precedence.

What about online? Are there websites that will definitely be streaming the game? Will there be commentary? Is it possible to show the game on a projector via a laptop as there will be 10 - 15 of us there wanting to watch it?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Sorry for hijacking thread but i would have to start another thread asking a similiar question.

Any good Irish bars in Boston where one can watch the Hurling Final?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Martin567

As it happens, there won't be any Premier League games that weekend as there will be a break for the World Cup qualifiers on the Friday & following Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Mike_Eile

Cheers Martin. Forgot about that.

Advertisement