Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSX Server open

Options
  • 15-08-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, me and a friend are in the process of setting up a 24/7 FSX server, at the moment, its up a lot of the day and night, but until we get a better set up sorted ( should take a week ) it goes down for a few hours during the day.

if anyone wants to join, feel free to do so, mostly 2 or 3 people flying all the time, i have started to learn atc ( in game ) but we need more people for atc, so if thats your thing, your most welcome to do so. We have a TS3 server with channels for flying, so if you setup atc at an airport, hop into ts3!

We are doing this as a starting point to launch a virtual airline, so if anyone is interested in joining that too, pm me or join teamspeak3 server. If you are interested in joining us or helping to shape the virtual airline, we are holding interviews for ranks, i mean if you have a skill like liveries editing or previous admin experience, we can bump you up a rank or two.

About the airline:

We are only 2 right now, but we have plans to make a relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere, where you can fly with us and enjoy the benefits
    of being with our VA Dexter Airlines, we will be running weekly events like emergency landings, landings at some of the hardest runways in FSX, and we even have an RP section for commercial and Search and rescue flying, with scenarios pre set up, while using TS3 with correct comms procedures, and channels for strict RP radio chat. We will have competitions ( our first one has payware VFR up for grabs ) and lots more. We want to make a little community of flyers from all around the world, and are in the process of setting up a FSINN system for future use ( we need lots of help too! )

FSX Server ip:46.7.240.32 ( If its down try reconnecting every 30 minutes )
    TS3 IP:46.20.116.64:10827 ( 24/7 Dedicated )

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭keroseneboy

Sounds great. Im running Prepar3d v1.4 developer. Am I compatible ?

Advertisement