Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU FEES QUESTION

Options
  • 15-08-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a mature student and i just got a letter of acceptance into physical education with biology for the upcoming year. Chuffed to say the least. However, last year I was in NUI Maynooth doing science so I have used up one of my "free fee" years if im not mistaken and now have to pay full fees.

Im just wondering does anyone have the exact price of the fees, I believe its in around the €7000 mark!? I was also wondering is there any type of payment plan available or is it just the 2 semester split as usual, half before registration and half before jan 31st?!

any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

dougiex06 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a mature student and i just got a letter of acceptance into physical education with biology for the upcoming year. Chuffed to say the least. However, last year I was in NUI Maynooth doing science so I have used up one of my "free fee" years if im not mistaken and now have to pay full fees.

Im just wondering does anyone have the exact price of the fees, I believe its in around the €7000 mark!? I was also wondering is there any type of payment plan available or is it just the 2 semester split as usual, half before registration and half before jan 31st?!

any help appreciated :)

Best people to ask are the finance office on fees@dcu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Normally 50 percent at the start of the first semester and the second installment by January 31st. No harm in checking and ordering a bank giro from them in the fees office.

Advertisement