Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Begosh and Begorrah tis a soft headed day in Vogue magazine

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I don't think Ireland has any supermodels - and have you ever seen how ugly the locals are down there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

The female model is Polish/Ukrainian and lives in the country part-time. Cork or somewhere I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's vogue, not national geographic!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,099 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

mike65 wrote: »
      Top o' the morning to ya!

(credit Annie Leibovitz /Vogue)
      He has a horse donkey outside

Pale and interesting

Paddy and Mary K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree

The female model is Ukrainian Canadian, the male model is American (actor Adam Driver)

You'd think they could at least employ actual natives.

What the **** are reading that **** for and what the **** are posting about it here...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

For a minute there I didn't have a clue what you were on about. Then I saw there were a few links....still haven't a clue what you're on about :o

• Advertisement
    • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Go home Mike, you're drunk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

What the **** are reading that **** for and what the **** are posting about it here...?

:D I'd have thought the subtext was obvious. Ireland still the land of pixies in the mind of Americans

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Do they sell Vogue in Waterford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do they sell Vogue in Waterford?

Wouldn't have that in the house - Stellar and Image - homely stuff. Nothing fancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Bring it bang up to the 21st century, male model urinating, female model throwing up after a night out in Temple Bar.

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Bull McCabe needs to be photoshopped in there in the background with his big shtick.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It's just like when Murder She Wrote came to Ireland.

Exciting times.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,099 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Wouldn't have that in the house - Stellar and Image - homely stuff. Nothing fancy.

I got as far as vogue and clicked on a picture of two poser-like people on a horse. Seemed harmless but celebrity-forumesque also?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

It's vogue, not national geographic!

In Saudi Arabia, they buy national geographic to see the native girls of Western Europe with their arms out on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

In Saudi Arabia, they buy national geographic to see the native girls of Western Europe with their arms out on display.

Imagine when they get their hands on the litlewoods catalogue so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Pale and interesting

Paddy and Mary K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree

The female model is Ukrainian Canadian, the male model is American (actor Adam Driver)

You'd think they could at least employ actual natives.
        hasn't yer man a fair pair of tits on him too

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Yes, they should have featured that incredibly photogenic, eloquent, 100% Irish, Kerry-native, ambassadorial family the Healy-Rae's.......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

The Yanks can think that all the like, as long as they keep coming over to see the oul sod & pump money into the country I don't care.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,713 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Why did they leave out the cow tippers? What's so special about sheep lifters?

Is vogue one of those glossy supplements that comes with the farmers journal?

• Advertisement
      • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Who'd have thought that Khal Drogo holidays in the West of Ireland?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Is that Adam from Girls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

83k posts Mike, and this is the type of thread you create?

Advertisement